Iridology Course Level I
This course teaches the use and application of iridology utilizing eye charts, analysis skills & the core methodologies of the modern Iridologist in Ontario.
Prerequisite: Herbalist Practitioner Course Level I
Iridology is taught by a Clinically Certified Iridologist and Natural Health Practitioner who has been in active practice since 1994. The course utilizes accelerated learning techniques to progressively introduce iridology from origins through to use today.
Iridology training introduces the science and non-invasive practice of analyzing the patterns and delicate structures of the iris of each eye as they relate to the relative strengths and weaknesses of body tissues and organs.
Course Time: 22 Hours + Study
Level I of the practitioner series is the iridology course that teaches identification & assessment techniques through the examination of the iris of each eye, and what to do with the findings
- The iris of the eye is the area where we see colour, the browns or blues of each eye.
- The iris of the eyes records and reveals past and current body constitution as well as the relative strengths and weaknesses of tissues and organs.
- Iridology is effective at identifying inflammations, where they are located, and at what stage.
- Iridology also reveals relative health levels and transitions that take place in a person’s body according to the way they live.
- Iridology is not intended or expected nor is it to be used for the identification of disease.
The Iridology Training Course is for nutritionists, natural health practitioners, herbalists, alternative health practitioners, RMT's and anyone interested in developing a sustainable private practice based on client focused strategies and natural healing therapies. It fits well with a wide range of alternative health modalities and includes a formal certificate of accomplishment.
This practitioner course in iridology picks up where the Herbal Practitioner Course left off adding:
- Each Iris, mapped to the human body
- Iridology training as a body systems assessment modality
- In-depth applications of herbs & nutrition as natural medicines
- Integrating Eastern & Western philosophies into a holistic approach
Students begin to learn what it takes to operate a natural health based consulting practice
The Iridology Practitioner training course was developed by our Natural Health Practitioner based on a body of work, education and thousands of client programs spanning over 20 years.
Students tap into a deep pool of knowledge, experience and wisdom acquired by a trainer who established her private practice back in 1994, and today is proud to service clients dating to that initial year of practice.
This Iridology Course develops practitioner skills
- It is challenging for many practitioners to align various modalities into a cohesive approach to client programs and care, this course delivers a unified approach
- Learn a skill-set that will help build a sustainable private practice focused on improving the lives of others and integrates well with existing disciplines like nutrition.
- Study the unified view of the individual components of holistic health programs and learn essential skills for assessing what is happening in a client’s body, determining the root causes of conditions and recommending an effective course of action.
- Learn the essentials of running a client focused consulting practice.
- Presented incrementally, subject and methods are presented in building blocks, with relationships between each element explored, linked and discussed in detail.
Iridology Course Impacts
The course provides a comprehensive education into iridology practice development and packs 20 years of knowledge and client experiences into just 3 days.
Through accelerated learning techniques, an immense body of knowledge is effectively transferred to students. Students are responsible for study outside of course hours.
- Primary technical skills (90%) and fundamental client essentials (10%) to help students establish a foundation for developing a sustainable private practice.
- If already in private practice with complementary modalities it expands existing counselling practices with new techniques, services and revenue opportunities supporting long term client retention.
- Proven methodologies and private practice structures that focus on client needs assessments, client programs and client follow-up procedures integrated into a private consulting practice that delivers value to clients and practice growth.
In summary, the Practical Practitioner Course delves into the approach, assessment, programs, support and care of clients. It focuses on helping students expand and/or develop a unified skillset to build long-term client relationships based on existing and new skills.
The Iridology Course Scope of Study
- Integrating Eastern & Western Natural Health Principles
- The holistic pathways of health and disease
- Origins of the science of Clinical Iridology, its advantages and its limitations
- Understanding iridology charts, eye markings and their associations to tissues and organs of the body
- Using iridology to determine the constitutional strengths and structural integrity of the body
- Applying the body systems method of assessments through Iridology techniques and tactics
- Interpreting iridology examination findings through the relationships of eye markings to the body systems
- The role of nutrition and herbs in determining next steps following an iridology assessment
- Herbal and nutrition guidelines unique to each body system
- The Iridologist's approach, strategy and tactics of accurate client evaluations and successful out-comes
- Level II Certificate of Accelerated Iridology Studies
You will quickly "get it" and experience countless "ahh haaas" in just 3 days so go head, join us and get inspired! This fast paced herbalist training course is intense yet fun, motivating, thought provoking and will be with you long after the training ends!
Q. Who is the Iridology Training Course for?
A. Anyone with a thirst for knowledge, appetite for wellness & love of living!
Students completing the Iridology Course acquire an Iridologist's essential skills needed to assess and address root-cause conditions across a broad range of daily health needs with confidence.
The Iridology Training Course is for nutritionists, natural health practitioners, herbalists, alternative health practitioners, RMT's and anyone interested in developing a sustainable private practice based on client focused strategies and natural therapies.
Iridology fits well with a wide range of alternative health modalities and includes a formal certificate of accomplishment. Alternative Health Practitioners will find the course is complementary to their existing modalities and can help their practice & clients achieve better results.
Course Prerequisite: Herbalist Training Course Level I ...
Click "Register Now" button for fast/secure registration. Class sizes are kept intentionally small to optimize the learning experience for every student.