Diane McLaren CCIr ROHP RNCP
Founder of Healthy You Naturally and one of Canada's Top Natural Health Practitioners,
In practice since 1994; Diane McLaren is a highly skilled and experienced Nutritionist, Iridologist, Herbalist, Reflexologist, Passionate Wellness Coach & Gifted Trainer.
Diane really does
"Your body has the amazing ability to naturally realign and heal itself, if you’d just give it some basic attention!" ~ Diane McLaren
Diane did not initially plan to be a practitioner or own wellness centres ... over 30 years ago she was well on her way to realizing a professional career in music (Piano).
But in 1982 while attending McGill University in Montreal, Diane was hospitalized by a massive paralysis which was eventually diagnosed as Multiple Sclerosis followed by Fibromyalgia, then Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and more. Thus began a difficult 10 year journey.
By 1992 Diane McLaren had identified effective, natural solutions to address her own chronic conditions that had proven to be (and remain) long-lasting. It marked a turning point in her quality of life and ignited a passion and a mission to let others know, there are viable natural options!
Vision, Courage, Passion: A service to others
In practice since 1994, Diane has expanded her services via her wellness centres in Mississauga where she and her personally trained and skilled team continue to welcome new clients.
People who had given up finding solutions to their problems, find renewed hope, and a path to wellness at our centres.
Diane developed a unique, comprehensive methodology that has enabled her and her team of Natural Health Practitioners to help people of all ages.
The consolidation of Diane's education in nutrition, iridology, herbology, reflexology, related natural therapies, personal experiences allowed her to formalize a systematic approach focused on root-causes analysis and methodology that promotes healing leading to long-term wellness.
Today Diane continues to help others avoid what she had to endure; the feeling of helpless, the emotional confusion, self-doubt, anguish, pain, recurring symptoms, limitations, the pharmaceutical failures and experimentation.
Thousands of clients have enjoyed substantial and lasting results.
Diane now leads a very active, healthy lifestyle and enjoys excellent symptom free health as she continues to motivate and inspire wellness in others.
Training, Education & Experience
A Practitioner who "walks the talk"
Diane is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Iridologist, Herbalist & Reflexologist who "Walks The Talk". In addition to a rich education and extensive experience in the study and application of the holistic disciplines of natural healing and modern human nutrition; Diane has the skills, passion and dedication to accurately provide people with clarity on what’s happening in their body and how to achieve a better state of health and well-being.
To develop her professional and unique skills, Diane has studied under numerous internationally recognized practitioners and leaders including:
- Dr. Bernard Jensen (Iridology)
- Dr. James Scala (Voyager & Mt. Everest nutritionist),
- Steven Horne (Herbology & Nutritional Healing)
- Dwight Byers (Ingham Method of Reflexology)
- Dr. Lenard Mehlmauer N.D. (Sclerology)
- Dr. M.T. Morter Jr. (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique (B.E.S.T.))
Passionate about ongoing education
- Diane continues to update her knowledge & skills by attending & participating in local and international courses, workshops & seminars.
- She co-authored a book with Anthony Robbins, Dr. Wayne Dyer and others in the best-selling series Wake Up ... Live The Life You Love
- She has attended numerous seminars, workshops and studied under experts in their field including Steven Horne, David Wolf, Bob Proctor, Jack Canfield, Keith Cunningham, Bill Bartmann, Bob Burg, Mary Christensen, Dr. Ted Morter Jr., David Hall, Susan Hutchins, Joel Crandall , Steven Halpern, Dr. Jonny Bowden PhD, Christine Stevens, Yamuna, Dr. Bruce Dewley, Dr. Pankaj Naram, Dr. Peter Goldman, DC, Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith, Susan Silberstein PhD, Michael Bruce PhD. and it continues.
- She developed and offers natural health courses for anyone plus advanced holistic practitioner courses in Ontario wanting to expand their skill sets and optimize their own natural health service programs.
Diane taught for almost 10 years at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN) and today is a popular motivational speaker.