Natural Health Courses
Natural Health Courses for 2013 teach assessment, health and wellness therapies with practitioner training classes in iridology, herbs & nutrition, muscle testing & reflexology certification.
Through our natural health courses, students gain practical knowledge for personal use.
Students like Nutritionists, RMT's, Acupuncturists, Fitness Coaches and Alternative Practitioners gain valuable knowledge and skills that can launch, enhance or expand existing or planned counselling practices.
We've welcomed students from Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto and as far as Minnesota, Ottawa and Montreal. See below for the courses index ...
They've earned natural health course certificates that mark their achievements, the knowledge and skills gained is substantial and empowering.
Accelerated Learning Techniques Power Our Natural Health Courses
- All courses are classroom based
- Natural health training courses are based on 20 years of natural health care practice.
- Students learn from an instructor who is an active Holistic Health Practitioner.
- Natural health courses teach the 'Body Systems Method' of root-cause analysis, natural health therapies & prevention
- With the 'Body Systems Method', students learn the methodology, why it's so effective and how to quickly use it for themselves, family ... or to improve their clients progress
- Natural health courses include nutrition, herbs, iridology and muscle testing training classes
- Daily Q&A time deepens student understanding of the material
- Reflexology training classes and certification is under the International Institute of Reflexology
Training in natural therapies, holistic body system assessments & solutions
Many people don't directly equate nutrition as one of the fundamental natural therapies yet without nutrient dense foods, the human body slowly begins to fail. We know it is failing when we experience its early warnings & distress calls (symptoms of illness).
Students explore the natural therapies of nutrition, muscle testing, reflexology, iridology, herbal therapies plus eastern & western philosophies of natural health, the body systems methodology.
These natural health courses empower students with the knowledge and confidence to address a wide range of common issues naturally.
Training Theory & Practice
Natural health courses that teach the skills of practice, not just the theory
Isn't it about time you discovered your own powers of natural healing, health & wellness? ~ Diane McLaren
- If you want to enjoy dramatically better health naturally for yourself or your clients, learn & share ... how to avoid getting sick.
- If you want to know how to identify the root-cause of a symptom ... learn a proven methodology of holistic assessment techniques that has consistently helped people identify root-cause conditions.
- Learn new skills for private counselling practice and client care that can help you get better results, and grow your practice.
Who are natural health training courses for?
- Nutritionists and other natural health practitioners who want accelerated skills & techniques that can help them improve their client services including yoga, reiki, fitness trainers, massage therapists, reflexologists and people developing their own knowledge based practice.
- Anyone who wants to live a long, healthy, symptom-free life by understanding how choice, nutrition, herbal therapies, assessment techniques and a holistic approach directly influences their quality of life, abundance and joy of living.
Call for more natural health course information.
Healthy You Naturally
Nutrition, Health & Wellness Centres
Ideal Protein Weight Loss Diet ››
Herbal & Nutrition Supplements Store ››
Natural Health Courses
Herbs | Iridology | Reflexology ››
How to avoid getting sick
If you want to know how to avoid getting sick, you have to learn what keeps you well, why that's so important and how your everyday choices influence your own health. Our thought provoking holistic & natural health training courses and workshops are lots of fun and deliver that information, and much more!