Herbal Supplements For Natural Stress Relief
Herbal supplements for natural stress relief delivers fast acting natural stress relief to nourish & balance adrenal glands with Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C
Fast acting stress supplements deliver the nutrients essential for natural stress relief and support the body desperately needs when unusually stressed or anxious.
Stress is a healthy, normal part of our lives
When we are under pressure to complete a job, in a relationship, participating in a sporting event or making rapid split second decisions or in rush hour traffic, stress elevates our awareness and sharpens our thinking to help us to get focused on the issue & react quickly
Most of the time we are not even aware of stress in our life and in fact, some people function better when under a reasonable degree of stress.
To much stress can affect overall health
Stress can be unhealthy when situations in our life over-power our normal ability to cope.
Left unresolved, unhealthy stress conditions introduce a host of problems, among them anxiety, restlessness, weakened immune systems, slower healing and in more pronounced cases depression.
Chronic stress can lead to more severe psychological and physiological problems including mental illness and possibly even contribute to more serious illness including cancer and heart attacks. A state of continual stress eventually wears out the body
How Does Stress Affect Health?
In times of stress, the body uses more of certain nutrients, especially the B-complex family and vitamin C. Because of its effect on immune response, high stress conditions increase susceptibility to illness.
Vitamins B-complex and C are water-soluble and easily lost so they must be replenished on a regular basis through wise food choices that in most cases should be supplemented to ensure the body has adequate nutrient levels to help it cope with stress..
Recognizing symptoms of stress in your life
Stress affects everyone differently and there are many ways it can affect your health. Here are a just a few of the more common factors or symptoms of stress that can affect your body, mind and indicate you are experiencing unusual levels of stress in your life.
- Poor Sleep - trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, awaking tired
- Fuzzy Thinking - Your body reacts to stress by releasing hormones that rapidly sharpen your abilities but when excessive, the excess hormones can actually hinder your ability to think clearly or react quickly.
- Frequent colds or flu - stress draws on Store d nutrients like vitamins and minerals in your body and when they are not replenished. Over time, the entire immune system becomes weakened.
- Frustration - If you are frequently facing many concurrent difficult to resolve demands or deadlines, increased frustration and irritability can occur.
- Libido - The libido can be impacted by stress and may appear as being too tired for sex or you can't find the time for your partner.
- Headaches - Frequent recurring headaches can be an indicator of stress overload.
- Anxiety - If you frequently feel to may situations are unsettled in your life or anxiously worried about the future, stress can sometimes be the underlying factor.
How to naturally address symptoms of stress
The more nutritionally weakened and fatigued you are, the more prone you will be to the negative effects of stress. It is critical to make sure the body has sufficient Store s of nutrients to deal with both normal stress and more stressful situations.
To reduce symptoms of stress, begin by ensuring at least 80% of your daily diet consists of "good" foods that deliver the nutrients your body needs then focus on activities that help you shed the stress naturally.
Adopt activities that makes you feel happy!
Because everyone experience stress in varying degrees, finding a mechanism that helps us counter-balance the pressures is essential. There are an endless number of solutions including:
exercising (it is essential anyway)
- Listening or
- A Favorite Hobby
- Deep Breathing
The key to stress management is that the preferred activity is practiced regularly. When you are grounded, you can face difficult situations more rationally and make solid, clear-minded decisions which are simply not possible when struggling in an over stressed body.
Sleep better, feel better, think better, react more rationally and get more done.
Stress Formula supplements targets symptoms of stress
- Restores & balances hormones with nutrients needed by the adrenal glands
- Relieves tension and anxiety
- Builds a strong sense of well-being
- Promotes calm
- Very fast acting
- Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C supplement
Stress Formula Supplement
A vitamin B-complex rich formula in a base of calming herbs to nutritionally support the nervous system when under stress.
Stock No.: 1645-6, Stress Formula Herbal Supplement
Stress Formula Supplement Label Information
100 tablets. Vitamin and herbal supplement.
Ingredients: 20 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), 20 mg of vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 20 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 33 mcg of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), 400 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mcg of biotin, 0.133 mg of folic acid, 40 mg of niacinamide, and 80 mg of pantothenic acid in an inactive base consisting of schizandra fruit, choline bitartrate, para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), inositol powder, and concentrated extracts of hops flowers, passion flower herb, and valerian root.
Yeast free formula.
dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid, wheat germ flour, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, lemon bioflavonoid.
Coeliac alert: This product contains gluten.