Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program
Ideal Protein :: a medically developed, supervised, short-term diet for women and men who want to address their weight, long-term health risks and learn how to make better choices that can help them control their weight, look and feel amazing!
Healthy You Naturally :: a team of experienced Natural Health Practitioners with a combined nutritional health practice experience of over 50 years. That's expertise you might value if understanding how to keep the weight off after the weight loss diet is important to you!
Get the facts by calling (905) 855-3000
At Healthy You Naturally Clinics you get:
- Unlimited 1 on 1 professional weekly coaching as you follow the program!
- Life happens so we have no restart, hidden or extra appointment fees!
- After program no fee tune-ups if and when you want them!
- Good health is not a destination so we have no limitations on long-term support!
- We will do what It takes to help you achieve and maintain your goals!
- All coaches as a minimum have completed a formal 2 year nutrition degree!
- 24 years in the business of helping people improve their health naturally!
What is the Ideal Protein Program
The Ideal Protein Program is not only a short-term weightloss diet, it also emphasizes the importance of nutrition & lifestyle education as part of its weight loss program.
Why lose weight if you're just going to gain it all back?
Maintaining healthier lifestyle habits, including eating “smarter” are key focuses throughout the Ideal Protein method. Our clients are provided with weekly one-on-one coaching from our Registered Nutritionists, which includes a diet plan that promotes losing fat related weight while sparing lean muscle mass.
The Ideal Protein Method teaches our clients:
- How body fat is effectively burned
- The relationship between insulin and weight gain
- Which foods & food combinations are best suited for healthy weight maintenance
- When, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Weight stabilization and maintenance habits.