Top 10 Reasons To Use Nutritional Supplements
The evidence in favor of daily nutritional supplements as part of a good diet is strong and growing every day and these top 10 reasons to use nutritional supplements can help you optimize your health naturally.
Nutritional supplements help fuel and support our body's needs when we can't or simply don't eat enough nutrient dense whole foods to fuel our body. Without them, the body becomes weakened, exhibits symptoms like fatigue, headaches, pain, constipation, dull hair, poor skin and left unchecked, can develop more severe conditions such as Type II Diabetes or Heart Disease.
Our 10 reasons to use nutritional supplements
- Compensates for poor quality foods such as white breads, refined sugars, luncheon meats, microwaved dinners, processed foods and fast-foods
- Fills in the gaps on better diets when a meal is skipped or when resorting to a fast-food emergency
- Optimizes nutrition by strengthening a good 80/20 diet with supporting vitamins, minerals and micro-nutrients
- Free Radical Defense that strengthen the immune system to counteract cell damage
- DNA repair by assisting the body with micro-nutrients that support the bio-chemical DNA healing processes that mitigate the risks of cancer
- Neutralize environmental threats from daily exposure to urban smog, chemicals (including those in foods) and psychological stresses
- Slows The Aging Process by minimizing free radicals and counteracts the threats of degenerative diseases
- Improves your mood by balancing the glandular system that also promotes restful sleep
- Increase energy levels to counteract inclinations to fatigue by helping the bodies chemical processes to produce more consistent and available energy
- Address illness by helping the body to regain its normal operating efficiencies during times of weakened function
(C) Site Copyright 1994-2019
CCIr, ROHP, RNCP
As one of Canada's top Holistic Natural Health Practitioners (a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Master Herbalist & Clinically Certified Iridologist), Diane and her team of practitioners have helped thousands of people successfully address a wide range of problems naturally from her wellness centres in Mississauga, Ontario (Canada).