Natural Health Course Trainer
Diane McLaren C.C.Ir., R.O.H.P., R.N.C.P. has been teaching natural health courses since 1994 including almost 10 years at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.
Our natural health courses have been carefully designed from the ground up to offer students a laser focused methodology and framework of natural health consulting services.
The concise knowledge set covers the what, why, how and when of the body systems method to excellent health and wellness.
- Practitioner training is delivered in accelerated learning 3 courses that cover needs assessments, iridology, herbal nutrition, herbs and program development.
- The Reflexology Certification Program is accredited under the International Institute of Reflexology.
Course Trainer Expertise
- As a Holistic Health Practitioner, Diane incorporates Western and Eastern philosophies to integrate her certifications in Nutrition, Iridology, Herbology, Reflexology, Kinesiology, Biochemical Blood Analysis and Sclerology.
- As a trainer, Diane presents her material, lessons and demonstrations in an easy to follow interactive format filled with humour, numerous anecdotes and a deep knowledge that comes from her many years of practice experience.
- Since the early 1990's, Diane has shared the lessons and experience as a successful business woman, wellness coach, practitioner and gifted teacher with thousands of clients, students and partners.
- With a solid background in the natural health care field and experienced in handling a broad array of simple to complex conditions through the analysis of root cause conditions and programs that deliver lasting results, students tap into this deep pool of knowledge.
- Passionate about sharing her natural and holistic health knowledge for the benefit of anyone with an interest in health and wellness for themselves, their family and/or their own complementary or alternative health business.