The San Bushmen Know Hoodia
The San Bushmen Know Hoodia and have for centuries. Today it is recognized as a healthy weight loss supplement & you still remain strong and energetic
The San Bushmen Know Hoodia - The San bushmen of South Africa have used a cactus-like plant called Hoodia for many thousands of years as a food source in times of food scarcity and to reduce hunger and increase energy while on long hunting trips.
If you take Nature's Hoodia Formula, your desire to eat is reduced so healthy weight loss occurs
Incredibly, by chewing on Hoodia, the San have been able to go days without eating and still remain strong and energetic. It is as natural for them as drinking water to quench thirst.
Modern clinical studies with overweight but otherwise healthy volunteers who added Hoodia extract to their diets ate about 1,000 calories a day less than the control group. Consider these questions:
- Have you ever eaten too much and wished you hadn't?
- Have you ever eaten foods that you knew weren't good for you?
- Do you constantly snack on unhealthy foods?
- Do you often think about food? Have cravings?
- How do you feel about yourself when you gain weight?
- Is it easy to maintain a healthy, consistent lifestyle?
How Does Nature's Hoodia Formula Work?
There is a part of the human brain that is sensitive to blood sugar, and once enough blood sugar is detected, the brain sends the message that you are no longer hungry.
Nature's Hoodia Formula developed by NSP safely and naturally imitates the effect of glucose in the brain with a molecule that is 10,000 times as active as glucose. It goes to the mid-brain and actually makes those nerve cells fire as if you were full - but you have not eaten!
Basically, Nature's Hoodia Formula fools the brain into thinking you are full when you are not.
Did You Know There are 3 Kinds of Hunger
You no doubt have experienced the feeling of real hunger, when the body does not have enough food to properly function so eating a balanced diet of nutrient rich food is essential for your health and well-being. .
The second very common hunger is the poor nutrition hunger driven by eating high calorie, nutrient-poor foods that do not satisfy the body's basic needs.
The third kind of hunger is called the hormonal hunger because your insulin levels are bouncing erratically and when it does, you crave snacks that are sweet and carbohydrate rich.
It is these last two hungers that many people fall prey to which is why loosing or maintaining your body's natural weight is so difficult. Until now.
Nature's Hoodia Formula does help to subdue all three types of hungers, but it is the poor nutrient and hormonal hunger where Nature's Hoodia Formula can help address the cravings and need to snack.
What's Special About The Nature's Hoodia Formula?
Because it is a formula, NSP have developed a balanced and synergistic blend that safely boosts energy as it suppresses your hunger signals.
- Caralluma Fimbriata is a plant from India with similar properties to Hoodia.
- Dry Apple Cider Vinegar which in addition to curbing appetite works to cleanse the body and helps to metabolize foods more effectively
- Garcinia Cambogia which contains hydroxycitric acid that helps the body break down fat cells as well as suppress the formation of new ones.
- Gymnema Sylvestre, an Indian herb that traditionally was used to promote normal blood sugar levels. It supports healthy pancreatic function and ameliorates diabetes symptoms due to its hypoglycemic effects.
- Gymnemic acid also enhances cholesterol excretion and in this way may help reduce cholesterol levels
- Chromium is another supporting ingredient that has direct impact on the insulin function in the body by helping to maintain normal glucose tolerance levels.
- Marshmallow Root and Psyllium Hulls with their mucous membrane-soothing properties as further support. Psyllium also absorbs excess fat in the digestive tract which is believed to lower cholesterol levels and is an excellent at assisting the eliminative functions of the body.
Nature's Hoodia Formula Pays For Itself Too!
One of the most difficult aspects of weight management is knowing when to quit eating. In our society, food is everywhere, and portions are bigger today than they've ever been. To make matters worse, there are many foods that offer very little nutritional benefit. These highly processed foods also seem to be the ones that receive the most advertising.
Nature's Hoodia Formula has been designed to safely and naturally support anyone's weight management program.
Once you have reached and maintained your ideal weight for 90-days, you'll also have a more balanced body system and learned to live without the snacking so you can gradually stop using Nature's Hoodia Formula.
It's Easy To use Nature's Hoodia Formula too - 90 Capsules per bottle
Take 2 capsules between or with meals, 3 times per day.
Two bottles will last a month and your savings on snack & nutrient poor foods will cover some or all of the product purchase cost! Not bad... curbed appetite, better foods, no cravings, real weight control and you probably don't have to spend more money to achieve it!
In fact, once you complete your program, you'll continue saving on snacks you no longer buy. Add the 80% high nutrient/20% fun rule to your daily nutritional choices and you'll feel better, look better and live better longer!
Important Notes on Hoodia Authenticity
- Hoodia only comes from the Kalahari Desert
- The Hoodia species is Hoodia Gordonii
- Benefits are derived from Hoodia Extract, not the whole plant
- Royalties are paid to the San - CITES certificate
Selecting Hoodia from a reputable supplier is important and Nature's Sunshine Hoodia Formula reflects the points noted above, though many do not.
Note of Caution: Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
(C) Site Copyright 1994-2018
CCIr, ROHP, RNCP
As one of Canada's top Holistic Natural Health Practitioners (a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Master Herbalist & Clinically Certified Iridologist), Diane and her team of practitioners have helped thousands of people successfully address a wide range of problems naturally from her wellness centres in Mississauga, Ontario (Canada).