Wellness Centre Ethics Policy & Mission Statement
Our wellness centre’s ethics policy & mission statement define the unique association of client/practitioner relationships and natural health care services
Our ethical approach to natural health care services, coaching, counselling and training is appreciated by all our clients & students because we put them at the very center of every process.
This holistic focus means that we, like our clients, are totally involved and invested in the products and services that feature individualized solutions designed to safely and affordably achieve lasting results, quickly and naturally.
Wellness Centre Mission Statement
The mission of our wellness centres is to help people reach a healthy state of balance and well-being through ethical natural health care services that combine modern nutrition standards, traditional herbal solutions with alternative and complementary health modalities emphasizing a cohesive, non-invasive methodology that facilitates accuracy of individual assessments and safe, effective solutions.
Confidence + Faith + Trust = Remarkable Results
Natural health care services are co-operative in nature with results primarily driven by the pro-active participation of the client with the supportive guidance of her/his practitioner.
- Have confidence in someone who will make your best interests their #1 priority
- Have faith in someone who consistently gives you their total commitment & focus
- Trust in someone who constantly demonstrates a genuine willingness to help & support you
- Experience Results with someone who believes in your ability to succeed
We commit to you our intention to:
- Exceed your expectations and help you do what it takes to succeed
- Make recommendations based only on your best interests at that time
- Never recommended a product/service that is not absolutely necessary
- Answer your verbal, phone & email inquiries promptly and completely
- Take the time to listen to you & educate you, if you want it
- Deliver a professional level of service and accountability at all times
- Respect and protect your opinions, preferences and right to privacy
It would be our distinct honour to be of service to you and/or your family members.
Should you have any questions about our wellness centre ethics, practice, or the level of services you have received, please do not hesitate bringing them to our attention.Healthy You Naturally Wellness Centre Head Office 1834 Lakeshore Road West, Unit 6 Mississauga ON L5J 1J7 Canada