The Practical Practitioner 3 Day Course teaches students herbal therapies with Iridology training that expands their roles as nutritionists or alternative health practitioners plus private practice training that's tightly integrated throughout the course.
The Practical Practitioner Course is for nutritionists, herbalists, natural/alternative health practitioners and others interested in developing a sustainable private practice based on client focused strategies, and natural healing therapies.
Prerequisite: Wellness Intensive Course ...
The Practical Practitioner picks up where the Wellness Intensive's natural healing & herbal practitioner training course left off adding:
- Iridology training as an assessment modality
- In-depth applications of herbs & nutrition as natural medicines
- Integrating Eastern & Western philosophies into a holistic approach
- Client testing and assessment techniques including muscle testing
- Client program structures, development and follow-up
- Managing client appointments and expectations
- Client care and retention, the foundation of a successful private practice
Download the Practical Practitioner Course TOC (PDF 106K) ...
Pre-requisite: Wellness Intensive 2-Day Course
We recommend registration 3-4 weeks in advance of the date.
To register, click the Add to Cart, we'll contact you to confirm the next available date.