Diabetic Friendly Xylitol Dark Chocolate

Healthy Chocolate - Diabetic Friendly - Sweetened With Xylitol

Xylitol Sweetened Chocolate Product Fact Sheet

Nature’s Sweet Life Dark Chocolate Bar. Indulge in delicious chocolate without the calories and oral detriment of sugar. Unlike typical candy bars, these chocolate bars provide nutrients that benefit the body.

Diabetic friendly chocolate, great for everyone.


  • 55% pure cocoa which has many flavonoids and anti-oxidant properties
  • Has a great chocolate taste with no artificial aftertaste
  • Contains fewer calories and carbohydrates than normal chocolate bars.
  • Safe for diabetics, hypoglycemics, children and pregnant women
  • Contains 35% of the recommended daily value of calcium
  • Dark Chocolate, Diabetic Friendly

Xylitol Sweetened Chocolate Features:

  • One bar provides 250 mg Omega-3 fatty acids
  • Provides calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D
  • Gluten-free
  • Contains no artificial flavours, preservatives, or colors

Xylitol Chocolate Diebetic FriendlyThese dark chocolate bars are packed with antioxidants and sweetened with all-natural Xylitol. Xylitol’s unique molecular structure translates to a very limited effect on blood sugar levels , making it the perfect sweetener for those concerned with blood sugar balance, weight loss or carb counting.  What is Xylitol ...

The Dark Chocolate "Calcium Crunch" Bar (#5451-0) 36g each, box of 28 bars,
Contains 350 mg of calcium, 130 mg phosphorus and 115 mg magnesium and supports the structural system

Label Description:


Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, maltitol, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), xylitol, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), crisp rice (rice flour, malt extract, salt), glucose syrup solids, algae oil, mannitol, sodium caseinate (milk), soy protein, high oleic sunflower oil, sodium ascorbate (Vitamin C), tricalcium phosphate, tetrasodium diphosphate, natural flavours, soy lecithin, mixed natural tocopherols (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin A), whole flaxseed, and cocoa butter.


Miscellaneous Information:

No artificial sweeteners, preservatives, or colors.
Store in a dry, cool place out of direct light.

This product contains fine dark chocolate with xylitol, a naturally occurring sweetener commonly derived from certain vegetables and trees. Xylitol has a taste similar to that of sugar, and its glycemic index (7) has little effect on blood sugar levels.

  • The dark chocolate and other ingredients contained in this bar provide antioxidants, calcium, and magnesium.
  • Health risks can be lessened by consuming the amount of calcium contained in this Nature's Sweet Life™ calcium & mineral supplement.

Supplement Facts:

Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Bar Amount Per Serving Calories 160 Calories from Fat 100 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 7 g 35% Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 18 g 6%* Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%* Sugars 0 g †Sugar Polyol 14 g Protein 2 g Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 25 mg 42% Calcium (as calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate) 350 mg 35% Iron 2 mg 10% Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 130 mg 13% Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 115 mg 29% Sodium (as sodium ascorbate) 15 mg 1% Proprietary Blend 33 g ** Dark Chocolate Xylitol Omega-3 DHA (docosa-hexaenoic acid) ** Daily Value not established * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † From maltitol and xylitol.

Sorry, this product is available in the USA only.