Solstic Energy Drink Mix Ingredients
Korean Ginseng Extract
Korean Ginseng has been used traditionally to fight fatigue and as a tonic for invigorating various systems of the body. The active constituents in the plant are called gensenosides. These steroid-like phytochemicals have adaptogenic properties and act on the adrenal glands to help the body adapt to stress.
- An adaptogen that increases resistance to stress and enhances immune function.
- Used to promote healthy energy levels, cognitive function and mood.
Green Tea Extract
Archaeological evidence suggests that tea has been consumed for almost 5000 years. Traditionally, it has been used as a stimulant and to prevent fatigue. Green tea extracts are rich in catchin polyphenols, particularly EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate).
- EGCG helps increase calorie and fat metabolism, which creates energy.
- Powerful antioxidants protect against cardiovascular disease and promote healthy circulation.
- Can promote healthy weight by boosting calorie and fat metabolism.
- Improves cognitive performance and mental alertness
- Enhances endurance by increasing metabolic capacity and fat burning for energy.
B-vitamins are the most important vitamins for giving you the energy you need to work all day. The B-Complex in Solstic Energy helps metabolize carbohydrates, the body and brain main source of fuel. The lack of B-vitamins can cause body fatigue, dizziness, memory problems, depression and can lead to other illnesses.
- Vitamin B1 plays an important role in helping the body convert carbohydrates and fat into energy. It helps to maintain proper functioning of the heart and the nervous and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B2 works with other B vitamins to produce energy from carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Vitamin B2 is also involved in the essential pathway for energy production.
- Vitamin B3 is essential for the production of cellular energy (ATP).
- Vitamin B5 is needed for energy metabolism (breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins and fats).
- Vitamin B6 is involved in food metabolism and the release of energy. Also required for amino acid metabolism and the formation of blood proteins and antibodies.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for energy production and the maintenance of the nervous system.
Guarana is a climbing plant native to the Amazon basin that is best known for its fruit. About the size of a coffee berry, each fruit holds a seed containing naturally occurring caffeine that is absorbed more slowly than other forms of caffeine. The slower absorption rate causes a more gradual and sustained increase in energy levels and avoids the typical “crash” that follows consumption of most caffeinated beverages.
- Promotes mental alertness
- Increased energy levels and can improve exercise performance