Reflexology Training Classes | Level I
Upon completion of this Reflexology Training Class Level I in the Ingham Method of Reflexology, you will know how to help relieve stress, enhance relaxation and improve circulation that promotes a strong sense of well-being.
Reflexology is a skill you can learn quite easily and lots of people learn how to use reflexology for personal interests.
From Level I, students can study to become a Certified Reflexologist in the Ingham Method® of Reflexology, recognized globally under the International Institute of Reflexology ®
After completing the 2 days of reflexology training classes, students will have learned the basic theory, hands-on reflexology skills and knowledge of reflex points throughout the body that can promote effective, natural health benefits. Level I is a solid introduction to reflexology.
About reflexology in history and now
Reflexology was practiced as early as 2330 B.C. by the Egyptian culture.
Today, Reflexology Training Classes are an excellent opportunity for you to acquire proven wellness skills useful at home, and if you want to take it further, go on to complete your Ingham Method of Reflexology Certification.
- Reflexology is a science that deals with the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands that correspond to all of the glands, organs and parts of the body.
- Stimulating the reflex areas properly can help many health problems in a natural way, a type of preventative maintenance. Reflexology is a serious advance in the health field and should not be confused with reflexology massage.
The Ingham Method of Reflexology
- This two-day instructor lead reflexology training class teaches students the theory and hands-on fundamentals of the ancient science that embodies practical techniques designed to keep the body’s systems working at peak efficiency.
- Students will study the correct body associations of various reflex points, learn how to apply the pressure techniques and practice applying these new skills all within a classroom setting.
Health benefits of reflexology
- Properly applied reflexology techniques can relieve stress and tension
- Correct reflexology techniques can improve blood supply and promote the unblocking of nerve impulses
- Reflexology helps achieve homeostasis (a state of equilibrium or balance)
Approximately 75% of today’s diseases are attributable to stress and tension, and Reflexology training has been shown to be effective for amongst other conditions:
- Back pain, migraines, infertility, arthritis, sleep disorders, hormonal
imbalances, sports injuries, digestive disorders and stress-related conditions.
- Reflexology does not claim to cure, diagnose or prescribe. Reflexology is a science that deals with the
principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands, which correspond to all of the glands, organs and parts of
What you will learn in this reflexology class
Reflexology is a unique easily learned method of using precise movements of the thumb and fingers on specific reflex areas. Reflexology training includes, but is not limited to:
- Reflexology in History
- The Zone Theory
- Body System Approach
- Basic Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques
- Practical skills application
- Certificate of Accomplishment, Level I
So go head, get inspired to start or move your consulting practice forward! This course is intense, knowledge filled and requires study beyond class time; yet it is fun, motivating and filled with skills and techniques you can put to use immediately.
Q. Who is the Reflexology Training Class for?
A. Anyone with a thirst for knowledge, appetite for wellness & love of living!
Students completing the reflexology training class acquire basic natural health skills useful in dealing with a broad range of common health concerns with confidence. Nutritionists, RMT's and many other Alternative Health Practitioners will find the course is complementary to their existing modalities, and can help their practice & clients achieve better results.
Course Fee: $ 399.00
Course Time: 15 Hours
Course Prerequisite: None
Click "Register Now" for fast/secure registration, class sizes are kept intentionally small to optimize the learning experience for each student.