Iridology Training Course | Practitioner Level II
This Iridology Training Course is taught by a Holistic Health Practitioner and Clinically Certified Iridologist who has been in active counselling practice since 1994. The course utilizes accelerated training techniques to progressively teach iridology from origins through to use today.
Iridology training introduces the science and non-invasive practice of analyzing the patterns and delicate structures of the iris of each eye as they relate to the relative strengths and weaknesses of body tissues and organs.
Prerequisite: Herbalist Training Course Level I
Course Time: 22 Hours + Practicum + Exam
Practical Iridology Applications
Level II of the practitioner series is the iridology course that teaches relative body system assessment techniques through the examination of the eyes and what to do with the findings
This practitioner lead course in iridology picks up where the Herbalist Training Course left off by adding iridology as a assessment modality.
- The iris of the eye is the area where we see colour, the browns or blues of each eye and it is this region of the eye that the body records and reveals past and current body constitution as the relative strengths and weaknesses of tissues and organs.
- Iridology is effective at identifying inflammations, where they are located, and at what stage.
- Iridology also reveals relative health levels and transitions that take place in a person’s body according to the way they live.
- Iridology is not intended or expected nor is it to be used for the identification of disease.
Iridology Course Impacts
- It is challenging for many alternative health practitioners to align various modalities into a cohesive approach to client programs, this course delivers both iridology skills, and a unified framework of approach
- Comprised of iridology theory & skills (80%) and client impacts (20%); the course helps students establish a foundation of of iridology within a counselling / assessment setting.
- The iridology skill-set integrates well with existing counselling modalities and disciplines.
- Presented incrementally, the subject of iridology and methods are presented in building blocks, with relationships between each element explored, linked and discussed in detail.
In summary, this Iridology Course studies the approach, assessment and use of iridology in a counselling practice. It focuses on helping students expand and/or develop a unified skillset that can lead to building long-term client relationships.
The Iridology Course Scope of Study
- Integrating Eastern & Western Natural Health Principles
- The holistic pathways of health and disease
- Origins of the science of Clinical Iridology, its advantages and its limitations
- Understanding iridology charts, eye markings and their associations to tissues and organs
- Using iridology to determine the constitutional strengths and structural integrity of the body
- Applying the body systems method of assessments through Iridology techniques and tactics
- Interpreting iridology examination findings as relationships of eye markings to body systems
- The role and specialized application of nutrition and herbs as next steps following an iridology assessment
- The Iridologist's approach, strategy and tactics of accurate evaluations and successful out-comes
- Level II Certificate of Accelerated Iridology Studies
You will quickly "get it" and experience countless "ahh haaas" in just 3 days so go head, join us and get inspired! This fast paced herbalist training course is intense yet fun, motivating, thought provoking and will be with you long after the training ends!
Q. Who is the Iridology Training Course for?
A. Anyone with a thirst for knowledge, appetite for wellness & love of living!
Students completing the Iridology Training Course acquire an Iridologist's essential natural health skills needed to assess and address root-cause conditions across a broad range of daily health needs with confidence.
The Iridology Training Course is for nutritionists, natural health practitioners, herbalists, alternative health practitioners, RMT's and anyone interested in developing a sustainable private practice based on client focused strategies and natural therapies.
Iridology fits well with a wide range of alternative health modalities and includes a formal certificate of accomplishment. Alternative Health Practitioners will find the course is complementary to their existing modalities and can help their practice & clients achieve better results.
Course Fee: $ 797.00 ($100 off during Level I training)
Course Time: 22 Hours + Practicum + Level I & II Certificate Exam
Prerequisite: Herbalist Training Course Level I ...
Click "Register Now" button for fast/secure registration. Class sizes are kept intentionally small to optimize the learning experience for every student.