Training Course Satisfaction Guarantee
The materials and skills presented in the health and wellness courses will deliver solid value to you, guaranteed.
If at the conclusion of a course you believe you have not received fair value for your modest investment, your money will be refunded.
We are committed to your success
You will have access to the skills, experience and know-how that has been used and proven to be the essence of success for the trainer, and her clients.
Our mission is to share knowledge with you, and we have developed a set of guidelines so you get maximum value. Getting full value ...
Your have a responsibility in the learning process
- As with any course or presentation you attend, you are not obligated to believe any of the information presented. It is your responsibility to personally asses the materials and determine from your own perspective how you can benefit from the teachings.
- The course material is not conceptual or abstract. The knowledge, skills and examples represent the very strengths and successes of an alternative health consulting business.
- To qualify for a refund, you must complete all elements of the training.
- In good faith and with sincerity, in taking the course, you will demonstrate and apply a full and sincere effort, however, if at the conclusion of a course you feel you have not received fair value, you can request a refund. You must verbally ask the trainer for a refund immediately following the last day's session
- Money-back offer does not apply to certificate or certification courses or workshops.
- No other satisfaction or guarantee applies.
- Speak supportively;
- Speak with purpose;
- There is no such thing as a stupid question;
- If you get lost or don't understand, ask for help;
- Be timely for yourself and respect your fellow students;
- Be effective and efficient;
- Optimize every moment...do more with less;
- Focus on what works;
- Making a mistake is pointless if you don't know you made one or you don't learn from it;
- When in doubt, check your instincts;
- Acknowledge whatever is being communicated as true for the speaker at the moment;
- If a problem arises, communicate your solution to the person who can do something;
- Paper/pens - ensure you bring adequate supplies to take notes;
- Cell phones - turn them off or mute them
- No food is permitted during class, bottled water is ok
- Complete your agreements;
- Take responsibility and live with integrity.