Holistic Health Practitioners
Our Holistic Health Practitioners are under the direction of one of Canada's top holistic practitioners and address problems to help you get healthy naturally.
Our senior Holistic Health Practitioner is Diane McLaren who has been in practice since 1994. As our company founder and program director, she and her team holistic practitioners are skilled at providing nutrition based holistic health services personalized to each individuals needs.
A holistic practitioner's approach to health vs. the western allopathic approach
There is considerable difference in a holistic approach to health vs. the western allopathic approach. Instead of the allopathic method of focusing on individual tissues, organs or symptoms; our holistic health practitioners take a full view on the constitution, condition, efficiency and functional relationships of the body's inter-related systems and the impacts of nutrition and lifestyle choices.
With a unique methodology that embraces nutrition and the mind-body relationship, we design programs that measurably improve people’s quality of life by providing the right nutritional healing solutions to restore balance and knowledge to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Looking for solutions with holistic health practitioners
Whether you are looking for alternative ways to heal your body naturally, need a solution to a health problem no one has been able to help you with, get better exercise results or you want to prevent the illnesses common to the aging process and nutrient poor diets, our holistic health practitioners can help.
The objective of our natural solutions is always to help you feel better, heal naturally and enjoy better energy which in turn contributes to a greater quality of living. We will help you understand how diet, nutrition and lifestyle choices impact your quality of health and long term well-being.
One of Canada’s Leading Holistic Health Practitioners
"Your body has the amazing ability to naturally realign and heal itself, if you’d just give it some basic attention!" ~ Diane McLaren
Discover Diane McLaren's extraordinary skills, experience, knowledge and personal commitment to her clients. A holistic practitioner with a comprehensive approach to assessing root-cause conditions and developing personalized programs that promote natural healing, improved levels of well-being and focus on prevention for long-term wellness. Watch this short video interview of Diane ...
Diane McLaren C.C.Ir., R.O.H.P., R.N.C.P.
Holistic Health Practitioner
As a practitioner of natural health services, Diane McLaren has a lot of success stories behind her, not the least of which was her own journey from paralyzing symptoms of Multiple Scleroses, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia to a symptom-free life of excellent health and well-being today.
A Holistic Health Practitioner who "walks the talk"
Diane is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Iridologist, Herbalist & Reflexologist who "Walks The Talk". In addition to a rich education and extensive experience in the study and application of the holistic disciplines of natural healing and modern human nutrition; Diane has the skills, passion and dedication to accurately provide people with clarity on what’s happening in their body and how to achieve a better state of health and well-being.
To develop her professional skills as a holistic health practitioner, over the years Diane has studied under numerous internationally recognized holistic practitioners and leaders including:
- Dr. Bernard Jensen (Iridology)
- Dr. James Scala (Voyager & Mt. Everest nutritionist),
- Steven Horne (Herbology & Nutritional Healing)
- Dwight Byers (Ingham Method of Reflexology)
- Dr. Lenard Mehlmauer N.D. (Sclerology)
- Dr. M.T. Morter Jr. (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique (B.E.S.T.))
A practitioner passionate about ongoing education
- Diane continues to update her knowledge & skills as a natural health practitioner by attending & participating in local and international courses, workshops & seminars.
- She co-authored a book with Anthony Robbins, Dr. Wayne Dyer and others in the best-selling series Wake Up ... Live The Life You Love, The Power Of Team.
- She has attended numerous seminars, workshops and studied under experts in their field including Steven Horne, David Wolf, Bob Proctor, Jack Canfield, Keith Cunningham, Bill Bartmann, Bob Burg, Mary Christensen, Dr. Ted Morter Jr., David Hall, Susan Hutchins, Joel Crandall , Steven Halpern, Dr. Jonny Bowden PhD, Christine Stevens, Yamuna, Dr. Bruce Dewley, Dr. Pankaj Naram, Dr. Peter Goldman, DC, Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith, Susan Silberstein PhD, Michael Bruce PhD. and it continues.
- Is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist certified and member in good standing under the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants
- Holds a International Institute of Reflexology teaching certificate and offers Reflexology courses and Reflexology Certification Programs in Ontario.
- She developed and offers natural health courses for anyone plus advanced training for natural health practitioners in Canada wanting to expand their skill sets and optimize their own natural health service programs.
Diane taught for almost 10 years at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN), today offers her own natural health courses and is a popular motivational speaker. She is a long-time member of the Iridologists’ Association of Canada, the Nutritional Consultants Organization of Canada and International Institute of Reflexology and past member of the Canadian Management Accountants Association of Canada. She currently serves as (the elected) President of the Canadian Francophone Association (AFAF).
Call for holistic health practitioner consultation details.